The cemetery was located south of Runway 15R-33L and east of Runway 10-28 almost directly across from an unnamed road about halfway between the intersections of those runways and the west end of Runway 10-28. It was located on the site of the current fire rescue building and about 130 feet from the Friendship Cemetery fence.
Tombstones range from 1934 to 1937
No known veterans
Newspaper article in The [Baltimore] Sun, dated March 22, 1996, p. 1,entitled “10 Bodies Unearthed In Airport Evacuation”
Newspaper article in The Capital, February 24, 1996, p. A1 entitled “Crews unearth gravesite”.
These burials are thought to be part of a potter’s field for Friendship Cemetery since they were about 130 feet from that cemetery in shallow, unmarked graves.
The Kirkley-Ruddick Funeral Home of Glen Burnie removed the remains to nearby Friendship Cemetery.