The cemetery was formerly located in the area known as Skidmore or Yorktown.
Earliest/Latest Death Date: Unknown.
The cemetery was remembered as the Carr Cemetery and one person remembered that Ella Carr was written on one of the tombstones. Maryland assessment records show that David Carr sold the property in 1987; however a 1987 deed Liber 4379 folio 533-541 indicates the land was purchased from Christopher L. Beard and Alvina Ekrly Spriggs. The 1930 census showed a large number of Negro families living on Skidmore Road including Ella and David Carr. Both Ella and David are shown in the 1910, 1920, and 1930 censuses and neither is shown in the 1940 census. David is believed to be the son of William and Harriet Carr.
Jane Porter is possibly buried here as well.