Join AAGS or Renew Your Membership
To join AAGS or renew your membership, please fill in and submit our online membership form. After you click the link, read the instructions at the top of the page and review your dues options on the membership form. If you wish to pay by PayPal or credit card, scroll down and use the drop down menu and PayPal buttons below the form to make a payment. If you choose to pay by check, mail your check to the address in the instructions.
Membership Entitles You to
- Access to Anne Arundel Readings Online, and electronic delivery of AAGS Speaks, our quarterly eNewsletter
- Access to program and other material in the Members Only section of this website
- Advance notice of programs and events
- Free use of the Historical and Genealogical Research Center at the Kuethe Library
- A discount on AAGS publications and merchandise
- Ability to submit information on families you are researching for listing in AAGS Speaks and online
As an AAGS member, you can also benefit from our membership in the National Genealogical Society (NGS). NGS has recently merged with the Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS). Membership benefits will be posted here once they have been announced.
Membership Categories and Dues
The Anne Arundel Genealogical Society offers three categories of membership - individual, family, and lifetime:
- Individual membership - $25/year
- Family membership - $30/year
- Lifetime membership - $500 one time payment
All members who provide an email address will receive our eNewsletter by email. Current and past issues are also posted in the Members Only section of our website. Please make sure we have your correct email address. If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support.