Kuethe Library COVID Precautions
The Kuethe Library is open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10am - 4pm. The following precautions are in place for the health and safety of our visitors:
- No more than 3 people are allowed to use the research room at any one time to ensure social distancing. You may call ahead on 410-760-9679 to reserve a place if you wish.
- All visitors and volunteers are required to wear a mask unless social distancing (at least 6' of space) can be maintained.
- All books and materials MUST be left on the table when researchers are finished with them. They will be left out for at least 24 hours before being re-shelved or re-filed by our research aides.
- Hand sanitizers will be available and patrons will be asked to clean their hands before handling books or other research materials.
- All work surfaces, chairs, computers, etc. will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes after each use and at the beginning of each day.
- Persons donating books are asked to leave them at the back steps and notify us that they are there. They will be brought inside and remain untouched for at least 24 hours.
We're sorry if some of these procedures cause inconvenience, but the health and safety of our visitors and volunteers is our primary concern. That said, we're anxious to get back to work and welcome you to visit us!